INTERSCALE 2012

Diskuze k minimaketářským soutěžím, setkáním a akcím

Moderátoři: Jiří Doležel, Pavel Stráník

Odpovědět
Robert Pajas
Reakce: 37

INTERSCALE 2012

Příspěvek od Robert Pajas » 16 úno 2012 18:55

Konečně první zprávy o největším evropském minimaketářském setkání! Wout a Roel sice zrušili z nedostatku účastníků IIFI 2012, ale o to větší síly prý upnou k organizaci INTERSCALE:

"Dear SFA members,

I am affraid the preperation of the IIFI 2012 suffered serious delay. We have decided that running this contest would be irresponsible. I will contact SFA members who expressed their interest individually via PM or e-mail, but please spread the word!

But, to lighten your spirits, I can tell you that we will put extra effort in organising INTERSCALE 2012. We have to check the availability of the hall, but we hope to be able to organise this event in the autumn of 2012.

Wout Moerman"

http://www.smallflyingartsforum.com/YaB ... 3268595/20

Robert Pajas

Re: INTERSCALE 2012

Příspěvek od Robert Pajas » 06 bře 2012 15:22

Konečně nějaké kladné zprávy!! Můžeme stavět...

Dear Indoorflyers,
We are planning to organise the Interscale again in 2012! The date has not yet been set, so please check this website regularly for more information. The regular visitors will be informed by e-mail as soon as the date has been set. If you want to receive information by e-mail but didn't enter the previous Interscale or IIFI's, please contact our contest director Roel Lucassen.

http://iifi.nl/interscale.htm

Robert Pajas

Příspěvek od Robert Pajas » 05 čer 2012 09:18

Poslední informace od Wouta Moermana, potažmo od Roela Lucassena ohledně INTERSCALE 2012:

OK guys, I'll take the bait.
I spoke to Roel over a week ago and he told me that an Interscale in 2012 seemed not to be possible. Unless we organize it on very inconvenient dates in December, or in a less suitable hall. He wanted to talk to the hall manager before making this official, but I haven't heard from him since. He is very busy on the moment and has a very hectic and international life, so I understand his situation. But I think it is OK to inform you that you (we) have to wait till 2013.

Wout

Berme to tak, že získáváme čas na stavbu, můžeme popřemýšlet i o Nottinghamu - bývá koncem dubna, ale chce to asi letadlem...

R. P.

Hugo
Reakce: 8

Příspěvek od Hugo » 05 čer 2012 15:33

No, co se dá dělat... Tak, teď hurá postavit nějakou dvacetinu, či oříška na Pelhřimov. Na Interscalové speciály zbude chvíle času navíc. M.

Odpovědět